The National Association of Mathematics Advisers (NAMA) is a UK based professional association run by members for its members and has a national dimension and impact. Membership is open to all seeking to improve mathematics education beyond their own organisation and includes advisers, consultants, lecturers, researchers and inspectors. The Association provides advice, support and inspection services to individuals and organisations that seek to make an effective contribution to the learning and teaching of mathematics.
On behalf of its members the Association will:
* Ensure the maintenance of a forum for disseminating information and ideas on all matters relating to mathematics education;
* Provide professional development of its members and others;
* Represent the views of members and contribute to national debates on matters mathematical.
If you are interested in joining the Executive or Inner Circle, or would like to find out more about the organisation, contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Services for NAMA members
* keep you in touch with current issues via Newsletters and our News page
* opportunities to engage with colleagues all year round via the Forum and Book Club
* a stimulating and informative annual conference
* a DBS (formerly CRB) and ID card service
* a national register to help you promote your business